Tourist Capital Tour Adana Gaziantep and Hatay
TASTES CAPITALS TOUR
We are visit Adana-Gaziantep-Hatay.
Day 1: ADANA-GAZIANTEP.
We’ll have our morning breakfast at Adana Airport between 7:00 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. in Adana Station Square at 8:00 a.m. and will consist of water biscuits, which is one of the special flavours of Adana. Departure to Gaziantep after breakfast. Arrival in Gaziantep after our 2-hour trip, accompanied by the story of our guide. On our Gaziantep tour, which we accompany with our guide, the city museum, which presents the chronological history, cultural, sociopolitical and ethnographic features of Gaziantep, and after our Bayazhan trip, we move to our restaurant, where we move to Gaziantep , a gastronomic city, eat meat. After our lunch break we will enjoy our unique mosaics and hear mythological stories about them in the Zeugma Mosaic Museum. During our time we often have the opportunity to see and taste the flavours unique to Gaziantep on site. Transfer to our hotel at the end of our trip. Departure to our restaurant, where we meet with local delicacies and have dinner at a time specified by our evening guide. Return to the hotel after dinner. Accommodation in Gaziantep.
Day 2: GAZIANTEP-HATAY.
Departure to Hatay after breakfast at the hotel. After our 2-hour trip, accompanied by the story of our guide, we arrive in Hatay. Our first stop is St. Pierre Church. It received its ecclesiastical form from the additions that were made after the adoption of Christianity as the official religion by the Roman state outside the cave in the west of the Asi River on the western edge of the Haj Mountain and were regarded as the place where St Peter preached for the first time. Our first stop is St. Pierre Church. It received its ecclesiastical form from the additions that were made after the adoption of Christianity as the official religion by the Roman state outside the cave in the west of the Asi River on the western edge of the Haj Mountain and were regarded as the place where St Peter preached for the first time. After this pleasant tour, we take a coffee break at Historical Affan Coffee. Our last stop on our Hatay tour is the Hatay Mosaic Museum. We will see the mosaics from Antioch, one of the most important cities in antiquity that have lived a great life. Departure to Harbiye. Processing and leisure in our hotel in Harbiye. In the evening, our special dinner and accommodation, which consists of unique flavors of Hatay, take place in the Hatay Hotel.
Day 3: HATAY-ADANA.
After breakfast in the hotel we start the day with a visit to the Titus tunnels. We visit the tunnel carved by the Roman governor Titus Verlius by carving hundreds of meters of boulders, the Direkli church or the tomb chapel known as the Beşikli cave. Departure to Adana after a free time and photo break on the coast of Çevlik. After the special lunch consisting of Adana Kebap, which we receive when we arrive in Adana, we will do our city tour. Our first stop on our city tour is the Stone Bridge, the oldest bridge in the world that is still in use. Then we visit the Great Bell Tower, the Kazancılar Bazaar, the Adana Ulu Mosque, the Ataturk House and the Cinema Museum. During our time we often have the opportunity to see and taste the taste unique to Adana. After free time in the city center, we will make our transfer at Adana Airport at 7:00 p.m. and our tour ends.
What is included
- All transfer and transport services specified in the program
- All tours specified in the program
- 1 night 4 star hotel in Gaziantep, accommodation including breakfast.
- 1 night 4 star hotel in Hatay, accommodation with breakfast included
- Lunch in Gaziantep (kebap menu)
- Dinner in Gaziantep (local menu)
- Lunch in Hatay (Tepsi Kebabi)
- Dinner at the hotel in Hatay (local menu)
- Lunch in Adana (kebap menu)
- Professional tour guide and services
- Travel insurance
- Minivan & Bus
What is not included
- Flight Ticket.
- All services that are not included in the price, special orders that are not specified in the menu details and all drinks.
- Any tips to guide
- Driver or staff at hotels
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) and medical services.
- Our tour guide has the right to change the schedule of the tour, provided he does not change the content if he considers it necessary.
- Our tour is a boutique and limited to a maximum of 15 people.
- 25% of the tour price must be paid for a final reservation.
- Our agency cannot be held responsible for changes in flight times, delays, flight cancellations and delays that may occur due to technical problems with the aircraft.
- Depending on the number of people or the physical conditions, luxury buses, medium buses and minibus vehicles are used for land journeys.
The best culinary Vacation tours of Turkey
Aegean and Villages Taste & Culture Tour: We visit Sığacık-Çeşme-Alaçatı-Germiyan-Ildır-Barbaros-Urla-Ayvalık-Cunda-Kazdağları-Bozcaada-Assos-Adatepe-Yeşilyurt-Çamlıbel-Şirince. 2 nights Çeşme, 2 nights Kazdaglari, accommodation and food.
Tourist Capital Tour Adana-Gaziantep and Hatay: City of Flavours Capitals Tour. The hidden flavors of Turkey take you to another world, starting with our tour Adana, Gaziantep, Hatay accommodation and food.
Black Sea Taste and Culture Tour: Trabzon, Maçka, Sümela Monastery, Hamsiköy, Zil Kale, Enyuva, Ayder Plateau, Batumi, Uzungöl, Kayabaşı Plateau, Giresun, Görele, Ordu, Boztepe. 1 night Zigana plateau, 2 nights Ayder plateau, 1 night Kayabaşı plateau, 1 night Vakfıkebir accomm, all meals included.
Boutique Urfa Antep Göbeklitepe Tour: Boutique Urfa Antep Göbeklitepe Tour with guided experts from the region. Culture and gourmet tour together with 2 nights 3 days a tour unforgettable. Şanliurfa, Balıklıgöl – Göbeklitepe, Soğmatar – Harran, Rumkale, Halfeti, Zeugma, Gaziantep.
Hatay Gourmet Tour: On the Hatay Gourmet Tour, discover the historical beauties of Hatay, the cradle of civilizations, and enjoy the famous dishes of Hatay and Antakya.
Explorer the Turkish Cuisine and Cooking Tour: Southeast Anatolia region, the most intensive gargle organizations in our country, foreign restaurateurs are known to find southeastern dishes.