Water Pastry Recipe: How to make delicious water pastry?
Water pastry is one of the most popular pastry types with its taste and lightness. How to make water rolls? What are the tricks of water rolls? There are different types of pies in Turkish cuisine, which is one of the most widely used and eaten for them. It is usually made with feta cheese. When it is fixed, it is both light and delicious.
Water pastry recipe
Producing the very simple water dumpling may require some skill. However, if you are familiar with pastry, you can easily make a delicious biscuit with this biscuit recipe. If you have not done so, the cooking part may look different before the dough spreads in the water. The ingredients you use for the water dumpling recipe are.
- 1 kg of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 400 g of fat-free white cheese
- Half a pot of hot water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
We start to make water pastry out of dough. Place 3 eggs for 1 kilo of flour in a mixing bowl.Then add 1 cup of milk and 1 teaspoon of salt and knead for 5 minutes. The dough should reach the consistency of the earlobe. Divide the dough into thick and thick equal parts. Then roll these slices in your hand. Open the dough as thin as possible. One of the dough’s that you open and process into dough hangs cool on the sides of the baking tray. Divide the other baked goods into four parts. You can sprinkle flour on the surface on which you open the dough so that it does not stick when preparing the dough.
It’s time to give the name of the watercraft processing. To do this, fill a large and deep pot in half with hot water and cook it.
Throw the dough into four boiling water. Turn the dough over for 2 minutes and simmer. Make sure that the dough is not distributed. Take the softened dough out of the water with a colander and cool it in cold water, which you put in a bowl. Then load it by placing it in a sieve. The most important thing is that the doughs do not fall apart in all these processes.
After we have prepared the dough, we can start making the inner material of the pastry. In contrast to dough, the interior of the classic pastry is very easy to make. All you have to do is finely chop 3-4 chopped twigs of parsley. Prepare the interior mortar by mixing parsley with cheese.
- For a delicious pastry, the dough must be firm and not slippery. So you can add extra flour if needed.
- Cook the dough individually.
- You should apply the interior mortar every 4 rows once and grease the top well.
- You can cover the dough with a damp cloth to prevent it from drying out during the rest of the process.
- You can prevent the dough from breaking with the salt that you throw into the boiling water.
- If you immerse yourself in cold water after cooking, you can warm it up. Change temperature by checking.
- If you want to cook pastries and cook in the morning, keep them in a cool place.