Lentil Soup (Mercimek Çorbası) Recipe: How to Make Lentil Soup?
Did you know that lentil soup, which is essential for our tables, is also the oldest soup in Turkish cuisine? Lentils are so important to us! This special aroma, which we overran during nomadic times and has been used in our kitchen since Central Asia, is traditionally prepared with onions, garlic and sauce.
Lentil Soup (Mercimek Çorbası) How to make a lentil soup that is like a cure for all diseases and also one of the hearty recipes to be delicious? One of the four types of the lentil family in the legume family impresses with the advantages of lentils. In our country you can prepare a delicious soup with lentils, which are mainly grown in Southeastern Anatolia, Central Anatolia, Gaziantep and Şanlıurfa. Red lentil or Green lentil soup, which also strengthens the blood and has iron-forming properties, should definitely be given to your children.
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 dry onion (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 piece carrot (roughly chopped)
- 1 pc potatoes (large, large chopped)
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1.5 cups of red or green lentils
- 6 glasses of hot water (prepared with 1 meat water tablet)
- 3 tablespoons of liquid oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 sweet spoonful of red powder pepper
Preparation:Put 3 tablespoons of oil in a deep saucepan. Fry 1 large chopped large onion with oil. Add 1 tablespoon of flour to the roasted onions and continue roasting until the smell develops.