Spinach Pastry Recipe: How to make delicious Spinach pastry?
We prepare the pastry with ready to use Yufka, so that the original does not look with exquisite taste, say of us.
Spinach Pastry recipe
First, chop 1 onion and kill a few spoonfuls of oil. We put the washed, chopped spinach raw in a bowl, add the cheese and onion we prepared. We add salt and spices to our request. We are ready. We divide the dough into four parts. We mix oil and milk in a bowl. Using a brush, apply this mixture to the dough and sprinkle over the whole dough. Then we roll and place them in the form of arm rolls on the tray. That’s how we sculpt until the tray is full.
We crush 1 egg in the remaining oil-milk mixture and whisk. We apply a brush to the pastry. We cook in 190 degrees preheated oven golden brown.
In this way we prepare a very delicious cake with the interior. Good Appetite.
- 3 pieces of dough
- 1 kilo of spinach
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of precipitate
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter dough
- 1 egg yolk
- Black pepper, chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup melted sana dough (for sauce)
- 2 tablespoons grape vinegar
- 1 cup of water
Let’s start with the preparation of the interior material. Finely chop 2 onions and fry in oil. After the onions are roasted, add the spinach you are chopping and roast on low heat. Add salt and spices, cover the mortar and add the sediment to the mixture. To prepare the sauce, put oil, milk, vinegar and water in a bowl and mix. Cool one of the pastry pieces on the counter and apply the mixture you prepared for it. Then spread the spinach mortar evenly over the dough. Roll the dough into the roll and place it in the middle of the tray. Wrap the remaining dough the same way and complete your tray. Distribute the egg yolk on the pastry. Bake in preheated 200 degree oven for about 35 minutes.
- For a delicious pastry, the dough must be firm and not slippery. So you can add extra flour if needed.
- Cook the dough individually.
- You should apply the interior mortar every 4 rows once and grease the top well.
- You can cover the dough with a damp cloth to prevent it from drying out during the rest of the process.
- If you immerse yourself in cold water after cooking, you can warm it up. Change temperature by checking.
- If you want to cook pastries and cook in the morning, keep them in a cool place.